Monday, September 28, 2026

AO3 and the edits are two different types of stories

 Tale of Chandra Updates! 


Nekomancers are Easy Edits

The story will be updated in the next few days, and I will be moving things around to the Dabble. I have no idea when I will be posting more, and I will have some of the artwork in the works. 

I would start telling people what is going on with the newest story. 

This story has been finished to its conclusion.

I am considering moving everything off AO3. I am going to be looking at Wattpad and any other place that could be the place for Chandra Tales. 

Link to Wattpad: Nekomancers are Easy


Dumb Magic

The story is going to be heading back to the rewrite, and then I am going to finish the story. I'm going to be working on the new friends.

The editing process is pretty much going to be.

First set of chapters in Wattpad has been linked. 

Link: Dumb Magic

Training Story

Sawyer's story will be posted and will be brought out to AO3.

You will see the first few chapters will be edited for Dabble and will be put into the collection of stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment