The newest stories are going to be here soon. I have been using the old number of storylines.
Tales of Chandra
Dumb Magic
Training Story
Hugo's Story (Untitled)
Nekomancers are Easy
Assassin and Druids (Untitled)
Beached Werewolf Wedding
Note: The first draft of these can be accessed on AO3 for previews or for some unedited stories, but be aware that the stories will change once the edits are finished and go to Dabble for future physical prints.
Dragons of Chandra
A World History
The Dragon Wars
The Creation
The Building of Libraries
Yolara's History of the World (Untitled)
Note: These titles are not confirmed and will not be finished this year, this is projections for the future. If you are interested, AO3 will get a drop when ready. The physical prints are yet to be announced and even the titles are going to be changed.
Dragon's Library
Humans and Dragons (New Title TBA)
The Planor Problem (New Title TBA)
Fae of Chandra (TBA)
Untitled Shorts (TBA)
Note: These are more TBA and not exactly ready; these will not have an AO3 drop and will be published when edited and ready.
Creatures of Chandra
Note: This is a TBA announcement; the creatures' stories have yet to be written, but I will be setting up time next year for the AO3 stories to drop. I don't expect these to go much further. I will announce titles for the stories as soon as I can, but again.
As said before, the schedule drops may change as I see it for next year. I will not be dropping stories quickly, so there may be a month or two that stories will not drop at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment